the I'll show you OFF TOPIC bike thread

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t see comics in the paper about bicyclists very often, but today there were two.

A0EDAC51-0FC4-45E6-98D4-79282B84A1BC.jpeg

5E48849F-9A2E-4D7B-AFBF-A1E570AE3231.jpeg

Funny, Microsoft NT Server 3.2 in the early 90s used to throw Posix and OS2 blue screens of death. I was admin of both OS2 and NT servers at the time.

Seems they've come full circle back to Unix/Linux again on some of their cloud infrastructure again.

you folks ever watch these NYC alleycat races? Super crazy. I don't love the disrespectful shenanigans, but I can't help but watch. One of my vices.

you folks ever watch these NYC alleycat races? Super crazy. I don't love the disrespectful shenanigans, but I can't help but watch. One of my vices.

Man, this is great and freightening at the same time, but at 1:10:... the guy with the scooter... just nuts!

Some of the older Monstertrack videos are even hairier

Bonkers. Like a car wreck you can't look away from

Last edited:
Some of the older Monstertrack videos are even hairier

Bonkers. Like a car wreck you can't look away from
Reminds me of the videos from that crazy guy in Mexico City... Going head downhill into highway traffic and worse...😬

Reminds me of the videos from that crazy guy in Mexico City... Going head downhill into highway traffic and worse...😬
Found it:

It's even on the same YouTube channel...

You guys got EBROs in your city? (may want to turn your sound down)

Last edited:
Back