The "Hey this is what I look like" Thread

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming back from getting the mail.
IMG_3812.jpg

I've seen better heads on lettuce!!! :mrgreen: Just kiddin fellas! Sharp lookin bunch! Here is one of me a while back that my daughter took of me on one of my pit bikes, long time dirt rider, blastin the woods on a Z400 Suzuki these days. :wink:
Picture3113-1.jpg

So I began Life at a very early age (me and my granddad)
GrandadJacksonandme.jpg

I enjoy riding on full moon nights, but sometimes add more light...
ridingatight.jpg

But when I'm not riding my bike I sometimes ride a horse :wink:
Biscuitandme.jpg

Oh, and my child-bride...almost 22 tears ago
Weddingpic.jpg

This is me in the coolest car I ever owned,,,
01-25-2008024226PM.jpg

or was it this
01-25-2008024452PM.jpg

But now I build what I can afford :cry: seriously I love the bikes
Here's me and my wife of eight years Sarina (the tolerant one)
valentine004.jpg

dalatest005.jpg

This is from the first buildoff I entered..Back Alley Sally
shedone013.jpg

These are my roots,1st pic is my dad (on the right) and my uncle next is 2nd is my mom
parents001.jpg

parents.jpg

and last but not least is my son Larry and Daughter Sierra
S7304272.jpg

My first baby

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Our Christmas card picture 2 years ago when there was just 5 of us- you will notice the youngest one pulling our second youngest ones hair

Getting ready for the biggest paintball game in the world, D-Day Oklahoma. 3000+ players, 1 thousand acres of map, landing craft, tanks, bombers, aircraft, motors, in place heavy machine guns, helos, spotting planes and snipers. I go in with 1300 rounds of ammo, gas to shoot it, food, water and all kinds of backup gear. Adding up to about 60lbs of gear that I have to wear for a 10 hour game. I was the Capt. of Easy Co. 101st AB for the first 3 years of its incarnation within Ok. D-Day. The night game is crazy intense.

pepper said:
Getting ready for the biggest paintball game in the world, D-Day Oklahoma. 3000+ players, 1 thousand acres of map, landing craft, tanks, bombers, aircraft, motors, in place heavy machine guns, helos, spotting planes and snipers. I go in with 1300 rounds of ammo, gas to shoot it, food, water and all kinds of backup gear. Adding up to about 60lbs of gear that I have to wear for a 10 hour game. I was the Capt. of Easy Co. 101st AB for the first 3 years of its incarnation within Ok. D-Day. The night game is crazy intense.

That sounds like a blast!!!

This is me and my girl. Who also loves ratty stuffs. I have gold with this one! She loves my car,no really,she does! and she loves the bikes,loves cars shows....I have a keeper! Not only that,but she is a real people lover,she teaches in school,she wants to go with me and start the orphanages in Madagascar,she is studying lots of things to get ready to go. Ahh........ :wink:
Lovecomplete4.jpg

Back