the goody 2 shoes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i built this bike for my ex-girlfriend when we broke up she said it was because i was a goody 2 shoes
i built the bike out of 1'5" conduit, i bent the tubes over a 26" bicycle rim welded to a table. It's all hand-pin-striped and the goldleaf lettering has 23 karrot gold lettering

100_0531.jpg

100_0543.jpg

100_0540.jpg

100_0534.jpg

That's my kind of bike.Clean and simple (compliment)!......Paint and stripes, NICE!.....Expert body work! CONDUIT....I use it...Makes a very LIGHT bike. I hope you feel complimented, when I COPY it, I really like the design. :lol:

i stared at this for about an hour drooling at the detroit autorama show last weekend..then my girl got jealous! haha. super sick bike man, great great style!

if i could remember how to put pics up id put the pic i flicked of it on here. i always sit here for a hour tryin to figure it out

Nice job Ronnie, pinstripe work, color combo, all nice. Did you fill the tubes with sand, cap the ends when you bent them?

smooth cruiser...
is the bearing cage painted blue also?

ron_468 said:
Quanah said:
Nice job Ronnie, pinstripe work, color combo, all nice. Did you fill the tubes with sand, cap the ends when you bent them?

no would that have made it stater
i've been pondering stater... if you meant straighter, I'm still pondering. Filling the tubes with sand, or wet sand packed in and capping the ends, makes the tubes less likely to ovalize or collapse.

Latest posts

Back