The Enema. =]

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alright thanks

they call me garrett and i usally respond so that'll do

haha thanks i've seen quite a few of ur bikes on here i've actually benn visiting the site since about july and i just decided to finally join

let me tell ya its the best bike site on the web

Yeah, best i have found. Whats your favorite of all of my bikes you've seen?

i'm gonna hve to say this one here ur orange lowrider(whch i'm assuming is a schwin?)

i got another question
would it work if i put a bent springer on a 26 inch girls springer to lower it or would i have to cut?

It depends how long ur neck tube is on the frame, and the fork tube length..

i wasn't sure if the tire would hit the frame or not
i saw a guy do it in the build off and he cut the frame so i wasn't sure
i don't have the bike yet but i was thinking about puttin the springer on it cause i think i can get the bike pretty cheap

THANKS!

right now i have a 20 inch huffy me and my dad painted with 11 inch apes and a seat i put on it off of what i think to be an early 60's schwin about an 18 inch?
the huffy is just a reglar bmx style frame
the shcwin is early 60's i beleive i have it stripped down now
i have a 21 speed mongoose that i took the gears off of and took the suespion off of to make it llok like a board track racer(a guy is building one for the build of and i had the exact frame and parts to do it so i did caus eit was free)
and i have a schwin stingray with i think a 48 inch sissy bar and of course the banan seat and it also has 11 inch apes

i'm workin on pictures but it's gonna be a while

right now i have a 20 inch huffy me and my dad painted with 11 inch apes and a seat i put on it off of what i think to be an early 60's schwin about an 18 inch?
the huffy is just a reglar bmx style frame
the shcwin is early 60's i beleive i have it stripped down now
i have a 21 speed mongoose that i took the gears off of and took the suespion off of to make it llok like a board track racer(a guy is building one for the build of and i had the exact frame and parts to do it so i did caus eit was free)
and i have a schwin stingray with i think a 48 inch sissy bar and of course the banan seat and it also has 11 inch apes

i'm workin on pictures but it's gonna be a while

I dont even know how many bikes i got.. My oldest one is a 1937 EastWing.

dude i wish i could lose count

all wll gotta start somewhere

eastwing?
dude never haerd of it bet its sweet!

Its old. And slow lol big balloon tires slow the ride..

I love school get 2 see my beautiful girl friend. :) And i like school in genral.. :) Talk at ya later Garret.

Back