THE BIRD. Flew the coop

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel your pain on the stretch of abnormally hot and humid days we've had the past couple weeks. Hard to be motivated, or maintain energy, in these conditions.

We have an outdoor gig in about 2.5 hrs and it's going to be around 89 degrees (F) when we start at 5 pm. Looking forward to it, but not the heat.

Picked this one up in. June 2004 .. was painted with Red Barn paint. I sanded it and spray painted it with the red wagon paint. And then : took the paint markers after the chain guard and a rear license plate which I'll get a picture of later.
I don't know where the skip tooth chain is. I'll run across one somewhere. I know have a few around .
It was robbed of chain, bars pedals and a few things. Over the time has been in storage which is probably 11 years.
It's not rusty!

Over two ,months to go for you to get the mojo going. Plenty of time.

Finally a day in Ohio that’s not a million degrees. Lets get that bird out of the tree and see some updates!!!

download.jpeg

Well I went to the edge of the garage and turn on the blower. Before the sun got to that point. I was only able to last an hour. But, I got the crank in. After I came in the house I realized I didn't take a picture of it installed. But here's the pictures I took before.
20210720_114128.jpg
20210720_114515.jpg
20210720_115821.jpg

It's very difficult living with a chronic lung disease. I can't be out of AC very long.

Those are nice. I just got my customs in the mail recently. Vans are an obsession of mine

View attachment 165737

Pro series with black leather accents

I feel the addiction, brother man..
The Hat I had on in that picture with the bass guitar I had just picked up at vans store and grabbed another pair of slip-ons and a pact to keep my glasses are medicines in
20210723_164223.jpg

I feel the addiction, brother man..
The Hat I had on in that picture with the bass guitar I had just picked up at vans store and grabbed another pair of slip-ons and a pact to keep my glasses are medicines inView attachment 165739
I have the same bag 🤣

When you get 50% off everything it's easy to go overboard

I'd love to see you finish this Elgin, but I understand just how insufferable a lack of motivation and the summer heat can be. You've still got time to finish it up, and you've already got a lot done so far.

Back