that will get the neighbours attention! (new pic's)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i can't think of a better way to spend a sunday afternoon. hot girls, cool bikes, bugers and beer. my block was buzzing with excitement yesterday.

a good friend of mine, dana brushette, does alot of pinup photography.
http://www.danabrushette.com/

this is from one of the shoots in my basement last year.
jenna.jpg

i rounded up a few of my bikes. the 67 stingray lowrider, lucky 13, the indian inspired motored bike and my black lowrider.
found 3 hot models, a makeup /hair artist,a clothing designer, a few boxes of beer,bugers, a hand full of on lookers and of course dana, the mastermind behind the entire shoot.

we all wondered over to the abandoned factories across the street and started snapping pic's.
there was alot of big hair,short skirts,long legs leather and lace. was a rocking good time.

thats all i'm gonna give ya for now, your just gonna have to stay tuned for pic's (yeah i'm an evil .......) not to worry, as soon as i get em back, i'll post em.

had an incredable time. good food,good friends and more wobbley pops than one required!

Re: that will get the neighbours attention!

well i just got the first glimpse of the photos from the shoot. they look incredable.

the shoot served 2 purposes (which got me free photo's of my bikes with hot girls)
these shots are actually to help sell the designers line of recycled rock clothing (girl in the second photo did all the cloths)
the girl in the 3rd shot was the make up artist.
the pic's with the bikes fully visible are to follow shortly.
i figured i just give ya a sneak peek.
3831180051_fb667675a8.jpg

3830206068_bff667a4fd.jpg

3829874364_a8bf2983d2.jpg

i dont see any bikes....wait if you look really hard.... nope still dont see any bikes..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: thats super cool man. ive always wanted to get some pinup photos dont with a few of my bikes but dont have the right connetions, and lemme tell ya bro, you got those connetions!!! very cool!

Easy E

Before I even noticed who posted this thread I just knew it had to be you Leigh :D By the way, what is a buger. The only thing that comes to mind doesn't sound very yummy. Sure sounds like you have alot of fun there.

:lol: didnt even catch that. burgers sound a lot better.

you don't know what a bugers are?

that would be burgers typed under the influance! :p

man it sure was a good time. they did a couple wardrobe and makeup changes throught the shoot. they made a full day of it. dana got lots of pic's.
i believe she's gonna come back with a second group of girls. i think she's planning on doing a calender with all the pic's (2010)

i met dana a couple /few years back. i've built props for her shoot,painted back drops and things of that nature.
when we first met, a friend of mine asked me to build dana a wooded swing for her livingroom, and the friendship has gone from there.
elvis, you'd be surprized what peeps do in thier spare time, ya just gotta start networking.
dana was probably more excited about having custom bicycles in her shoot, than i was having pin up's come to visit. (and i was dam excited.)
:p

icyuod2 said:
you don't know what a bugers are? :p
Yea, I know what "bugers" are, but I can't say in mixed company!! :lol:

icyuod2 said:
i believe she's gonna come back with a second group of girls. i think she's planning on doing a calender with all the pic's (2010)

Next time, Let me know so I can "drop in"! :lol: That old parking lot has never looked better...

Is it just me, or is there a lot of '80's influence in those outfits?

theres alot of 80's recycled rock shirts in her line of clothing, so i'd say your right on the money!

merk, next time i'm charging admission! :)

my friend dana (the photographer) has been all over the place doing all sorts of things.
she finally made it home and had a chance to work on some of the pictures from the shoot (she's very picky about what shots she does and doesn't allow people to see.lol)

long over due, but heres some more eye candy for ya.
DoneC_0076.jpg

sm_0051c.jpg

DoneC_0106.jpg

i think this is my fav. shot so far(i'm sure its just corey :))
Done_0010.jpg

as promised!
more to come. as i get em,i'll send em your way. :)

him (dana) is a her. :)

and she does travel alot in the states doing shoots for all walks of life.
she just finished a calender for breast cancer, in b.c. and i think she was in vegas not too long ago.

Must be the camera angle or something....that one girl makes the bikes look like they are built out of StingRays :shock: :shock:

Back