THANK you all

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did a quick intro, but wanted to take a minute to say I am extremely impressed w/the welcome I've received here. I once registered on a more *serious* cycling forum and although I have been riding, wrenching(professionally)& racing(mediocrely if that is a word)for most of my 49 years, I got a pretty cool reception- kinda *Oh, you're new here aren't you* :(
NOT the case here- and I very much appreciate it. I hope to contribute something useful myself. :mrgreen:

I posted pics of my current main rides- in *mountain/the other bikes* IIRC, also a couple in *show your _____*... Bear w/my rookie-hood, I think some of you will like my bikes. 8)

Welcome!

A great group of creative and intelligent folks here that will make you feel right at home. 8)

Welcome to RRB's
Kenny

welcome!

theres a lot of great people here. not today , but usually :wink: :lol:

It does have a more receptive atmosphere here, while the users range the full gamout (hardcore collectors to full customizers) that does not ever seem to get in the way.

Welcome, and to everyone else, thanks for letting me have some fun too!

Rich

Voyager Al said:
ditto,on what he said. Pics, or we dont believe a thing you say....LOL

558890_464157240293452_1243935269_n.jpg

70s Raleigh Professional track bike- nearly complete(disregard *hipster* cockpit setup; bar & stem are the most glaring omissions from full resto-able). Very ratty, I think.

552643_412556245453552_183929886_n.jpg

Wifey Rat- 80-something(6?)Rockhopper-turned-farmer's market sled.

ssstiv63 said:
Voyager Al said:

70s Raleigh Professional track bike- nearly complete(disregard *hipster* cockpit setup; bar & stem are the most glaring omissions from full resto-able). Very ratty, I think.
Warning I mean it
Ok count the number of bikes you have right and have owned thru the years. Now if you continue to lurk and post here in 1 to 2 years time you may find that you now have more bikes in your possession at one time!! than you ever owned thru all the years. I currently have 20 or so, 2 years ago 3. You have been warned now relax and enjoy. Welcome I know how you feel about some of the other sites. :lol:

kcjim78 said:
ssstiv63 said:
Voyager Al said:

Warning I mean it
Ok count the number of bikes you have right and have owned thru the years. Now if you continue to lurk and post here in 1 to 2 years time you may find that you now have more bikes in your possession at one time!! than you ever owned thru all the years. I currently have 20 or so, 2 years ago 3. You have been warned now relax and enjoy. Welcome I know how you feel about some of the other sites. :lol:
To funny, but sadly True. think im at about 50 right now, but that will be back down to about 30 once I have a chance to go thru my last haul.

I have purged a few times, but yeah, it does tend to make one feel ok w/re-stocking as it were... :mrgreen:

Back