Texas Newbie

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I posted a couple of times without an intro. Don't know where my manners were.

Names Wayne from Texas City, TX. Just about to build a little neighborhood bobber out of an OCC my wife picked up at a garage sale for me. What can I say, she knows I'm still a kid. :mrgreen:

Love anything Hot Rod. Use to have an online custom Harley parts biz called TotallyWayno Parts and Acces. May know some of you from there. Hope to read and learn a little.

Welcome.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mat

voodoowagon said:
Glad to have another Tejas resident here, look forward to seeing some of your bikes

Well, it's been a long time since I have really "done" any bikes. That is if you don't count my bike at the refinery. They outlawed my chopper I had stretched, put on a banana seat and made a single down tube front fork for with their new "Bicycle Inspection Program", no joke. So, I had to take a Heavy Duty Schwinn and slap on some white walls, flames and Apes that I stole off my sons three wheeler. :lol:

Re: Re:

Rat Rod said:
Very cool!

So what happened to the online parts business?

Wow, talk about delayed reactions! Sorry, been away from the computer for a while with work. Just picked up a new Rat Fink for local cruising and the bug has hit me agian. I really need to build something soon. To answer your question, the parts biz was a side gig. Full time job at the refinery prevented me from giving it the time it needed to make a go of it. But hey, I did get all the parts I needed wholesale! :)
For now, I'll be lurking in the back ground. Reading and learning. Wish I had a better pic, but this was my first chop. Circa 1975 8)
2eycew8.jpg

Welcome, there are several shops around this area that are rat friendly. The one closest to you is Island Bicycle Company on Seawall. They have lots of really cool stuff in stock. Once again, welcome.

Back