TEASER...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything Nickelodeon. Slime Time live? Friday Night Cartoons on Cartoon Network. Saturday Morning on ABC. Can you say recess?

I never had Wal-Mart bikes until 2005. My mother threw out my Freakin' 2000 Schwinn predator FW.

95' for me. i had a pretty sick huffy. sidewinder slicks and a bent fork, never got the name brand ones, like schwinns. honestly didnt know a bannana boat seat existed till bout 5 years ago.and the amanda show. . .well theres a reason it got canceled, just sayin

Us 90's kids are stealing the thread :mrgreen:

Tha Amanda Show...ha, ha :p

I must say I'm curious as well. Something about riding banana seat bikes in dirt trails maybe? Those guys on mountain bikes didn't invent anything. Try jumping two wheels off the ground in the woods with a 10 speed Raleigh Chopper! That was fun and in the 70's. :)

Well to sum up the Wal-Mart conversation: I grew up learning to ride on a sting ray and later found myself on a DK General Lee. So even though the late 90's and early 2000s where my prime years, I still found a way to seek out the sick bikes.

And to get back on topic, Steve I can’t wait for the new site. Just promise me this will not be the end of RatRodBikes.com. Not Matter how big this new site gets!!! :wink:

Peatbog said:

You can't help but get old, but you can always be immature.

I prefer growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional. :D

Steve if the new site is half of what you have here, it will be great!

nothing but junk when I was born in 95, thats why I like muscle and balloon bikes

Okay...this actually wasn't supposed to be about how bad the 90s were. :lol:

I'm still working on the design and the focus of this blog...stay tuned. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
Okay...this actually wasn't supposed to be about how bad the 90s were. :lol:

I'm still working on the design and the focus of this blog...stay tuned. :wink:
When you say blog do you mean like Facebook? or Match.com?...or do I just have the wrong idea of what a blog is :|

Back