TDF Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Made from 2 thrashed "mountain" bikes that were abandoned. This thing is 8' long six speeds and V-brakes. Handlebars are 27" long and were fabbed by a freind of mine.All that was purchased for this one was yhe rear chain a half link, a master link, the seat, and cables, two of which were very long!
UNIT001.jpg

UNIT002.jpg

UNIT003.jpg

Later & PEACE!!!

It will stay in it's ghetto fabulos paint for a while.Need to play with it a bit more before any cosmetic improvements are done. :wink:

That's very similar to my very first build, which I'm doing some changes to NOW. I'll post some pics of mine in a few days.

Coolness just look for the Phoenix Phreaks thats where I will be! :wink:

We generally start to assemble around 9:00 A.M. The parade assembly usually starts around 11:00 A.M.The Phreaks are a freindly bunch! Come one, come all! :mrgreen:

interesting bike, Rick! it looks like some of the cargo/longtail bikes that are getting popular, but with the seat in back. some of the European cargo bikes are set up like yours but with linkages for steering instead of the loooong handlebars.

are parts of the frames upside down? i'm trying to figure out exactly what i'm looking at.

Right on Harley,good cigars, good freinds,good times!Not that difficult at all Uncle Kudzu. The front section(painted) is the front half of a womans model. The center section(primered) is steel tubing used for the stretch.The rear section(painted) is the rear section from a mans model. It has been "re-configured" somewhat to look a little freaky. With the exception of the grips,seat,and handlebars, all other componants came from the donor bikes.Later & PEACE!!! :wink:

Back