Tattoos

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one, it's my birth day... I WANT MOORE! :p
S5030456.jpg

That is SWEET Hooch! I was telling my wife I was thinking about a sprocket on my right calf and this is what I got.. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: .She does'nt understand!LOL
L8 EM

I know I've posted this some where. from my military days ARMY 82ND AIRBORNE
IMG_0062c.jpg

Ive been thinkin about geting a tattoo someday. I really love the work of Sailor Jerry (rest in piece.)

Would any of you tattoo guys have any pictures of his work that I can take a look at so I can get some ideas?

this is sailor jerry art :)
rat.jpg

the rose of no mans land (nurse)tattoo is also
outerarm.jpg

most of my stuff is Sailor Jerry inspired traditional american tattooing
except my back piece and its traditional Japanese

ya I recognize that girl tattoo. thanks, If you run across any Sailor Jerry Tattoos, let me konw.

welll
i'm never gettin a tatoo but if i di it would be a green white and orange shamrock on my shoulder blade
or
a mopar m some where
OR if i really get brave
i want to get my entire but done in the irish flag

just a thought.........

I dont have none,just to hairy.But my wifes family is heavily involved in the work they have a shop in Portland Ore, called Family Tradition they have been there for years and my mother in law used to work there along with both brother in laws are artists. And a great grandfather by the name of POP EDDY used to make some early machines in S.F. in the early 1900's.
If I ever got one it would be a back piece that says "not a plumber" :mrgreen:

Back