Tall bike fun time

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So a few years back when i worked at a bike shop me and 3 friends built a 3 stack tall bike. It was held together with bolts and jb weld. Well years later we decided to go at it again with real equipment. Ill have some picture up tomorrow possibly tonight. We are doing 1 and 1/2 frame long and 3 high. Custom handle bars and maybe more little goodies too. Anyone have any good pictures of ones they have done?

well i got more work done yetserday, I still need to find about 10 foot of chain, To make my custom bars and a few other little things before paint comes along. Base of seat is 6 foot 9 Inches off the ground

I don't have the picture, but remember seeing one of a tall bicycle called Bonnie & Clyde. Basically it was similar to your bottom two, the top bike was a 20" over a 26". Shared the same head tube angle with steering somewhat like yours. The 20" was a fixed gear with a mounted rear tire that was pedaled backwards, friction driving the 26" rear tire. So three tires total. Anyone else remember that, or one like it?

Latest posts

Back