T Project by Tomasini

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
My name is Bert and I'm living in an old country called Switzerland. Here are some pictures of the project I and Florent Tomasini went through last autumn. It's based on a boardtracker, the frame and springer are totally home made... 3speed nexus... and really confortable for an everyday use... :p
TypeT4009-1.jpg

TypeT4028-1.jpg

DSC00491.jpg

034.jpg

RAD ride........Welcome......Awesome craftsmanship.........Check out that crank setup.....VERY trick........Love it....

NICE BIKE!..........Love the way it "sits"!

Ed_Straker's_Rat said:
Very cool looking bike, love the suicide shifter.

Is the shifter indexed at all or is it just friction? I'm trying to build a similar setup for my nexus 4.

The shifter'system is a brand new system produced by Florent. Please find here below a few pix about it. :mrgreen:
TypeT4011-1.jpg

TypeT4012-1.jpg

TypeT4014-1.jpg

TypeT4018-1.jpg

Hi Mudagoye, Babibouchettes are on the road... nice to hear from you, hoping your way back to Paname was cool.... hoping to see you soon.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you heard about the closing of the hot-bike rent-a-bike?????? that's a f***ing shame.... Greatings. :mrgreen:

Hi bert!
Yeah dude what a shame... We have so few custom bike shops in europe and they are little by little all closing... Chopperdome Paris is gone, now there's a piece of .... storys with Chris in lausanne.. That sucks!
Hope to see you again, maybe amsterdam? Next year in Lausanne ?

Back