SWEET SCORE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is everything I got but a girls skip tooth that is already broke down & hanging in my shop.
bicycles097.jpg

bicycles100.jpg

bicycles104.jpg

bicycles101.jpg

I am a into what I like,not what is rare.

Amen to that! Hey have you ever heard of S&P? It's a water soluable metal conditioner welding places have - comes in a gallon paint can. You can dilute w/water and wipe over rust with rag. It TURNS rust back to metal, you can weld over it, AND it is a GREAT primer. I wipe it on projects I may not get to for a bit, it stops all rusting, etc. BT it turns it back to a dark metal color. I see a lot of rusty stuff in your yard (looks like my shop!) - you can even put it in a sprayr and cover a huge area - I did the outside of my shop, and a trailer, etc. Good stuff to have.

I also see a 3 wheel bke back there with my name in it! HA! :mrgreen: And if you want to sell those old springer forks on the one w/no front tire (left) say the word!

Hey kingplinker That 3 wheeler is a bike I dug out of the trash in New Orleans after Katrina.It was under the water for some time but I think I can save it.It belongs to my girl.I know Ii will build it,but later.

Ha Ha....I'm up to my eyeballs in bikes I don't ride at the moment. :shock:

The one you threw the good tires on looks awesome.

that hawthorne looks almost just like the one i've been working on. mine has cups for the back two seat springs, and it doesn't have the kickstand, or the rods that go from the front fork to the handlebars and a different rack. definitely the same frame and most of its compnents though, all the pictures are awesome.

skoda wrote about mine "I think that might be a late 40's or early 50...51...52 ??"

the chain rings different on all three, your 2 and the 1 i've got too.

original paint and pressed bumpers to boot.

and the bikes are cool too! .....

Latest posts

Back