Swap Meet Score

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only thing I bought at the swapmeet sunday. I plan on putting it on my Orange Krate. It was still wrapped up.
004-76.jpg

005-69.jpg

006-67.jpg

007-65.jpg

That really cool! I have two orange just like it, one red one, two red front and a red knobby. I'm going to build a 20" frame that i got at the swap for free and put a red set on it.

Hey Don, I know someone that is looking for a red ft. You might bring one to the club meeting tomorrow if you want to sale one.

I've never seen a orange 16" tire, So I'm going to have my ft tire pinstriped like this. Rear tire orange with black pinstripe, fft tire black with orange pinstripe.
Front tire
022-11.jpg

Rear tire
009-63.jpg

those tires are so coool !!!
i have one red on my stingray and a green one still wrapped as well
i'm so looking for an orange one for my orange krate just like yours!!
good score
nicolas

Rick...that whole bike looks like crap but I'll tell what I'm willing to do for ya since we're pals & all...I'll give you $5 (American) so's ya won't have to be seen with THAT in yer shop!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: & a few yuk,yuk,yuks to boot!!!!!!!!!!!Look'in GREAT,Buddy!and thanx for the deal on that Schwinn rack...PAPPY 8)
P.S.-Do you want us to RIDE HARD or RIDE EASY...I"m easily confused! :shock:

Bobby stoped by today a striped the ft tire today.
005-77.jpg

006-75.jpg

My moto is Ride Hard and Have Fun, Jacks moto was Ride Easy. Does that clear it up for you Pappy?

Back