Swap Meet Muscle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Learn something new everyday, I didn't know Coast to Coast had any muscle bikes made for them. Coast to Coast bikes interest me because I have some fond memories of their hardware stores when growing up.

Thanks guys!

I didn't know what Coast to Coast even was until I did some research. I had bought the Buzz bike Friday and the same guy had the Hummer next to it. My gut feeling told me to buy it on the spot because of the factory 16 x 20 set up but I wasn't sure on the rarity. I checked around on the internet for a while and found that not many of these are around. So Saturday I stopped back and the bike was still available so I talked him down $60 on his asking price. The shape this thing is in is real nice. The top bar is the only part on the frame with paint missing. I'm guessing the kid rested his feet on the top bar a lot. Once I clean her up she's going to be real purdy and sitting in my bike room next to the other bikes I can't ride.

Cool group there...the Coast to Coast is wild. I have the 26 inch bike in that color!
CAM00532.jpg

coast to coast was a department store i think in the 70's
i believe they were made by huffy but i am not sure on that.
coast king was the brand they were sold under.
i had a 70's coast king women's bike that did well for me awhile back.
but then the frame crapped out and i had to refund the persons money(luckily no injuries)
i am not real sure about their value but i know there aren't too many left in good shape
their pretty cool bikes
Sean

Latest posts

Back