Sutherland's Handbook Of Coaster Breaks Ebook.. I found it..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I FOUND IT! I know there were a few of you who needed it.. Its the best out of print book about coaster breaks out there shows every single part in a hub and assembly on and on. .YOu know what it is.. I spent way to much copying the pages for ... Drama.. We don't need it here.

Yaay, I'm cheering for you all. Christmas in AUGUST! If you want it, email me sweet nothings for it at [email protected] Ps.. If you would like to make suggestions of other books that are out of print you cannot find or you do have and want to share with others I'd be happy to make pdf files for the group with donation to Rat Rod so he can keep this lovely forum running for you :D

Again if you want it .. Email me, its a 79 MB file kinda hefty.. I don't come on the forum much as I just pretty much like to ride and knit accessories for bikes.

When it comes to Bendix kickbacks, the Sutherlands book has always been my secret weapon. Gary

Ok, I tried to send it through my gmail and email and it says it exceeds the 25 MB limit.. So if you have any ideas how I can make it available for you all, just give me heads up.. you can get ahold of me faster through [email protected]
I don't know if the moderators would let you put that in the "How To" section or not, but if they would you could split it up into individual PDF chapters... JMTC!
Any moderator suggestions?

It also might be perfectly redundant and goofy to post it on RRB, when it's been on Sheldon's website for all to see since the turn of the century.

Latest posts

Back