sunday sunday sunday feb 20th pontiac il bicycle show swap m

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
midwest thunder winter indoor bicycle show swap meet pontiac elks club pontiac il come 1 come all for a fun show on a cold winter day 3 awards per class rat bikes choppers customs low riders muscle bikes road bikes mountain bikes fixies bmx bikes 3wheelers orginal bikes restored bikes plus specialty awards help us make this new event a really BIG SHOW a brunch buffet will be available on site

hey scott did u have any pics of how the last show n swap turned out ? just wondering how it went for ya ...im for sure gonna make it there this time ...how much r swap spaces ? and how big ?

what is the address of the place that you are having the show at,maybe coming from indy to show some bikes.
thanks

mikesbikes36 said:
hey scott did u have any pics of how the last show n swap turned out ? just wondering how it went for ya ...im for sure gonna make it there this time ...how much r swap spaces ? and how big ?
the swap meetspace will be 10x10 or larger if space allows

pullinlines said:
what is the address of the place that you are having the show at,maybe coming from indy to show some bikes.
thanks
you get off of i55 at exit 197 turn right onto 116 go like 2 miles and elks club be on the north side of the road there will be signs posted thank you

tatrat said:
Man I better get on the ball and get my Schwinn done! I will try to be there.
i sure hope u can make it would like to meet more bike guys from the area it should be a nice show we r also doing a show in july with all proceds going to the s i d s foundation

ratina said:
What kind of bikes/parts are going to be here? ballooners? etc

Last show I went to was listed as a vintage show and it was all schwinn stingray stuff (which I like but not what I was looking for)
i would say prob a little bit of everything r classes r rat rod chopper lowrider classics fixies orginal restored and more 3 awards per class so i would say there be a variety i know 1 of r vendors sells ballon parts ans sum stingray parts also :mrgreen:

Dude Can U Hook me Up with a Space.I need somewhere to Park My Goods?? How many Spots are Sold?..Should I bring Empty Big Trailer ?? LOL VBC

i sure can how many spaces do you want i will hook you up bro :D :D u will be in da house dude at da crib lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back