SUNDAY OCT. 21st 3rd Annual FOX VALLEY BIKETOBERFEST

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20121020_170801.jpg

headed out in a few mins ...cheap stuff, look for the cookie table :mrgreen: LOL
good deals 2 b had ...buy it up fellas !!!!

I showed up bout 12:45 or so. Met Ben, Mike, and XC204 (sorry Im bad with names and forgot your name ) Ben and Mike both had parts for me. Ended up doing a partial trade for a very very nice Schwinn Bantam for my son that is going to be his Xmas present instead of restoring that Tornado I picked up thursday. Small show but had fun hanging and finally meeting some peeps from here. Sorry you couldnt make it Skipton, was looking forward to meeting you, youve invited me to several get togethers and I hadnt made any yet. Hopefully we can meet up when the weather gets warm.

Oh yeah, Mike, tell your wife thanks for the cookie. I ate it on the way home, it was great.

skip sorry 2 hear bout the sick kiddos!!!! get better soon
we got there about 815 ...i had ppl buyin stuff b4 i was half way unloaded i did real good on sales sold 2 complete bikes and TONS
of parts came home flush with some cash for bills !!! had 2 sell a few things i would have rather not sold but gotta pay some rent !!!
got 2 meet kevin n gary n rick ...cool fellas gary got out his bike and let my son rip around on it ...he had a ball big thnx to him !!
(also thnx for the horn gary) all in all i had a great day could have been more ppl there but i guess there always could b more ppl at swaps ...oh well !!!
as far as the cookies go ...what a great idea my GF (not wife) :lol: had ...she will be making monster cookies for all the swaps i will b going to from now on ....thnx 2 all who bought hung out !!!!

Got to the Show late but got to meet Mike and GF and son Alex thanks for the cookies Alex glad you liked the bike. Talked to Ben and Dad and Rick (oldgreaser) and met Onewheelsqueel hope more of us can make next months ride.
Gary

Gary, I was so hoping to see what you brought to the show this year, and I had two bikes I couldn't wait to bring. Unfortunately/fortunately my shop hosted the Fat Tire Festival in far southern Illinois the same weekend.

Anybody have some pics of the show???

Back