Sun Trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Before and after.
trike1.jpg

trike2.jpg

Last edited:
Now that's a beer chaser! Needs a black and white Freak Bike Militia - Great Lakes sticker though. I got a couple floating around, just say yes and they're on their way! :wink:
Randy, please keep posting your bikes, eventually there's gotta be one I DON"T like! :mrgreen:
Chainy

Chainsaw said:
Needs a black and white Freak Bike Militia - Great Lakes sticker though.

Thanks Chainy but I already have a couple of the stickers (trade for license plate with Giggles) which you will be seeing on my build off bike .:lol:

Oh I should point out that the trike is not black as it may appear but "Sapphire black" which is a deep, dark blue.

So the little lady got into my stickers huh! Three lashes with a wet bicycle innertube for her! :D I think there may be a few other FBM-GL stickered bikes running loose on the board in the future!

I'm gonna have to see that bike (heck all of your bikes) in person some day. That sapphire black sounds pretty cool. Maybe next year we can plan an FBM-GL invasion into your area and check out the festivities! I know Budz always up for a road trip, so's the gals. Dan, Kelly and the Canooks might be up for it if we plan far enuff ahead. :wink:

Thanks again for making me drool!
Chainy

sweet

thats a sweet grocery getter... and by grocery i mean beer... haha i love the tuffs. it gives it a fresh look..

Latest posts

Back