STREET DIGGER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iven, haven't tried em out yet. they should be ok as they spin like other pedals, just no platform. will see when the time comes. thanks for lookin.

Outlaw 8)

Re: STREET DIGGER(BRAND NEW PIC'S)11/28/11

so here is some more pic's of what I have done. so, have fun enjoy.

001-7.jpg

002-7.jpg

003-7.jpg

004-6.jpg

005-6.jpg

006-6.jpg

007-5.jpg

008-3.jpg

well thats it for now. hope ya all enjoyed. starting on my tank soon. have to reposition the BB forward as I can't peddal where it is now. thanks for lookin.

Outlaw 8)

thanks clancy. yep it's beefey,where's the beef,lol, I think it fits the beefey tires. oh yeah, beefey. more fatta. thanks all for lookin.

stay tuned for more of:

STREET DIGGER he's comin to ya soon.

Outlaw 8)

Those truss rods would look good built on a rigid fork too. Overkill all of the time.

Nice progress. Looking great!!!

Mo Fatta Mo Betta!!!!!

oh yeah, mo fatta, yep the trust rods would look good on any fork.

Outlaw 8)

thanks. oh yeah, mo phata. I ain't done yet. mo phata is still a comin. stay tuned for mo phata he's a comin to ya soon.

STREET DIGGERlook for him at your fav place. here.lol.

Outlaw 8)

ok, I need some help. was lookin at the tires an the stingray name on em. never paid much attention to em till now. does anyone have a good way to take the name off? thanks for your help. :)

Outlaw 8)

Outlaw, that is just BAAAAAD, I'd add another word after that but...gotta keep it clean. 8)

OUTLAW said:
ok, I need some help. was lookin at the tires an the stingray name on em. never paid much attention to em till now. does anyone have a good way to take the name off? thanks for your help. :)

Outlaw 8)

Brillo pad. If they're imbedded, cheat. :mrgreen:

PT_FLT_PRMBLK_SP_L.jpg

aw, thanks for the info an for lookin. I know I won't get it ready before x'mas to sell it but thats ok. I need to do alot more work on it to finish it. want to make sure it is a BAAAAAD yes ya know what I mean.lol. thanks all..

Outlaw 8)

I like what you're doing with this one. Gonna be sweeeet!

Re: STREET DIGGER(MORE NEW PIC'S)11/30/11

well this is what I got done today. it is all cut out now so hope tommorow I hope to weld it up and get it mounted on the frame. why the tools. well other then my drill press theses are the 2 tools I used to get this shaped. I wanted to show that ya don't need alot of fancy tools to get something made, although I wish I had a milling machine an a lath an a tig to do things. but I can not afford such things an this is what I am used to using even when I was building choppers. this was alot of work to get done an I am worn out.lol but then as ya all know by now, I am old.lol. so fellow ratters what ya can't buy ya can make . well not everything but ya get my drift. thanks for lookin.

001-8.jpg

002-8.jpg

003-8.jpg

004-7.jpg

so tommorow I'll show the finnished product and how it mounts to the frame. so stay tuned for more of:

STREET DIGGER

Outlaw 8)

Re: STREET DIGGER(MORE NEW PIC'S)11/30/11

that is my new BB bracket. the original one ya can't pedal from as the seat is low an ya can't raise it. soooo I have to put in another BB to pedal it, I hope.lol. am leaving the original in place for something else. hope to get it welded up today an will post pic's. thanks for lookin.

Outlaw 8)

BUMP,WIT A LITTLE DRAMA,LOL. haven't done anything lately. was gone for awhile. it's been really cold here an my heater won't keep up but my electric bill sure get big. my buddy is gone and the welder is locked up at his shop so no welding right now. will try an get some stuff done today an finnish up the back fender. also need to take a pic of my sheet metal so ya all can see what happen. I do have some lighter guage so may build the tank out of it. will see. well that is it for now. thanks all for lookin.

Outlaw 8)

Back