Store bought to "HOLY ROLLER"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So for a couple years now I have been wanting a stretched cruiser. Couple months ago I finally broke down and ordered one. My next venture was to find a cheap, new, donor cruiser. After weeks of looking I decided on this little gem simply because the colors would work best. As most of you already know this was not a simple swap! After weeks of searching for the chains, seat posts, and forks I finally finished the stretched bike
Still not totally satisfied I had to change it up alittle.
. I really like the stretched bike, but I did find 1 really big issue. THEY ARE NOT FOR SHORT PEOPLE. So now I have a new frame and just about enough parts to build another cruiser, so this where our story begins.....

looks good 8)

Just about ready to insert tubes and weld it up. Then start on the rear.

Good name. I built one two months ago called the same.

282803_604789672911600_1912289899_n.jpg

Ive thought about doing something like this but didnt know how to really do it so ill be keeping a close eye on this

Thanks guys! I'm going to do my best to have it ride-able by Rodtoberfest on Oct 19.

So last night frustration kicked in last night on the HOLY ROLLER. I have, so far, drilled 28 holes in the frame without a single snag. Last night I was try'n to finish up drilling the large holes and things didn't go so smoothly. I accomplished drilling 2 holes at the cost of 3! drill bits. Last night was just not meant to be. I will try again after a trip to the hardware store. This message has been brought to you by RODSTALGIA SPEED and thank you for viewing.

Back on track! A friend of mine also got fired up and came over and drilled all the rear tubes. I will post more pics over the weekend. Hopefully we will have it moched up and rolling this Saturday for Rodtoberfest @ Rodstalgia Speed!

Close your eyes and pull the trigger :D

Valocalrep said:
Thing is coming out amazing i wish i had the confidence to drill holes that good. Whats your secret?

Ready to roll around Rodtoberfest

After the Rodtoberfest I will pull it all back apart. Weld in the tube inserts and get ready for paint. I'm really leaning toward some crazy big metal flake.

It survived without the supports, but don't worry I'm still going to put them in.

LukeTheJoker said:
Looking cool! Do you think it will survive getting ridden without the tube inserts welded in yet?

Luke.

Back