Stockton Cycle Show Oct. 16th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
THIS SHOW IS ON SUNDAY THE 16th. We have had numerous calls thinking it's on saturday. This is the Stockton Cycle Show. Stockton,Ca. Held at the San Joaquin county fairgrounds on Oct.16th from 6am-3pm in conjunction with the car show/swap meet/model car show/swap meet/and the bike show and swap meet. The bicycle show is indoors and is rain or shine so be there! We will be holding a raffle with lots of bike parts and raffling off a custom built bike also built by me personally! There are awards for lots of categories. Any further questions feel free to Pm me. Thanks!!!
Photo588smallerPP.jpg

Wondering if this will be my 1st show
to go he empty handed... Doubtful! Always find great parts and too many sweet bikes to leave empty handed.. Just hope I have enough cash! :) See you guys there!

I heard the Rolling Relics are going to have a HUGE display of old original bikes there. I'm bringing ALL of mine so that's about 25 I think?? I have sold a few from my 35 I was at. Tony should bring about the same. And the show usually has another 75 or more. the more the better guys so bring out your bikes of any era. the show is open to everything including BMX and fixies.

Come support our show. Fairgrounds charge $5 at the gate but the bike show is FREE! Bring one bike or 40. We have plenty of indoor space! There will also be event shirts for $15. We haven't had these in the past so hopefully people will enjoy them.

ill be there i cant miss this show i have another bike i need to show but i do not have any vintage bikes so i might be looking for a good deal to bring one home and some one needs to make this an event on Facebook so we can promote it there and if one of you guys can tag it to me or the Sacramento Cyclefest page ill do a large invite to alot of people

Sounds good i'll try and do it tonight buddy! I'm going to miss the susie show saturday unfortunately. :(

This show is open to ANY kind of bikes. Not just old ones. Just thought i'd make that clear. There are multiple classes so bring anything out. The more the better!!

i've been waiting for this one. had a blast last time ,see you guyz ther !

here is some more info on the show.....It costs $5 to get into the fairgrounds. You go in the vendor gate and tell them you are there for the bike SHOW not swapping. Enter as many bikes as you want it's free for each bike. Our classes vary. Each class has a 1st and 2nd place. Here's the classes: Full custom, mild custom, rat, restored, unrestored, lowrider, chick bike, BMX, Muscle, Juvenile, stretch, under construction, road bike, off road, promoters pick, and Best of show.

Back to the top,

And ill be there with 3 of my bikes will see you everyone sunday

No ride. The show lasts all day so by 3pm we are all pretty burnt out.

Man... I still haven't made it to one of these Stockton shows :cry:

got another race on this weekend, but I'll give it a BUMP

see you next time! GOOD LUCK!

poverty with a view said:
A race? You riding Fixxies now Vulture? Blue 8)

LOL!!! :lol: :lol: NEVER!!!

I race veteran motocross on most weekends :mrgreen:

Back to the top ,, if you are in the area you have too check out this event ,GREAT SHOW AND SWAP !...

Ralph

BUMP... This family show/swap should not be missed if you are within 100 miles give or take.

Or within 500 miles of the show!! :D :D :D This will be an AWESOME SHOW!!! The giveaway bike i'm building is almost done!!!! BTW it's a custom vintage schwinn so bring lots of money for the raffle. There will be lots of other parts being raffled off as well from many of the local bike shop owners as well and their will also be bicycle show shirts that are hot off the presses for sale also. The Rolling Relics will have a HUGE display of vintage rare bikes. Did I mention there will be bike swap stuff there also? You might just find that special part you need for a project. And the 1 and only Karfer67 will be there pinstriping anything you want!!! Oya and Model cars in the adjacent building that our good friend Bob puts on that show so there is something for everyone here. Bring the family and come on out for LOTS of fun!! If you havn't noticed, i'm just a tad excited!!! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back