Status Suspension, anyone bought from them?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone bought anything from Status Suspension?

These guys have a smoking price on a some tires I need for a new tricycle build. I've never heard of them... So, I hope somebody has had some experience with them before I start sending them credit card numbers. :)

http://www.statussuspension.com/lowride ... -125i.html

24 inch white wall Duro DB-1012

Or... if anyone knows of another trustworthy site I could get the same tires from, I'm up for that too. I've found them for $25 on eBay, $20 at toplowrider.com

Thanks in advance,
-rob

270820.jpg

or use a prepaid credit card ,just put enough on it to cover the tires and s&h.

I've bought from them. I bought a triple tree, seat and mirrors. Great prices and they ship pretty fast. They just don't communicate much. I got a shipping notice from UPS before they sent an e-mail saying that the parts were shipped. I'll probably buy from them again on parts that I know what they're like.

NicksGarage said:
I've bought from them. I bought a triple tree, seat and mirrors. Great prices and they ship pretty fast. They just don't communicate much. I got a shipping notice from UPS before they sent an e-mail saying that the parts were shipped. I'll probably buy from them again on parts that I know what they're like.

I ended up doing the paypal thing to get my tires ordered. So far, I'd say your assesment is spot on.

thehazmatguy said:
NicksGarage said:

I ended up doing the paypal thing to get my tires ordered. So far, I'd say your assesment is spot on.

I got everything I ordered, quickly. I would order something from them again.

Latest posts

Back