St. Cloud MN here...........

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, new to the forum and wanted to say hi. I have been into restoration for quite a while and just found this forum recently while looking around for muscle bike stuff. Most of my experience is with '70's and 80's road bikes and 3 speeds. I have kinda branched out over the last year into BMX since my son has been doing that as well (fun to relive the freestyle days). My most recent acquisition was a early '70's Hiawatha Cycovator that led me here. It was so bad that I felt a rusty rat bike build was in order. I will post pics of it in the before and after thread once I get a better "after" pic. I have really enjoyed looking around here and look forward to doing some "out of the box" restoration. I usually stick to putting things back to their original look but browsing on here has given me some ideas. Here are some pics of things I have done in the past.

1976 Raleigh Grand Prix
P1020099.jpg

1985 Predator Free Form EX
P1020252.jpg

1972 Phillips 3 Speed
P1020154.jpg

Welcome!

My last girlfriend is from St. Cloud. She really likes it there.

That Grand Prix is beautiful! Perfect color for that bike

Welcome from a fellow Minnesotan!
You're bikes look like they are in really good shape
I've seen your avatar (on a car) at the Minneapolis Messaround, is it original?

We've got some cool events in the Twin Cites if your interested Spring Swap Meet and Fall Ride
PM me if your interested. Think you're going to like it here.
Steve

Welcome to the board!

MplsCoaster said:

We've got some cool events in the Twin Cites if your interested Spring Swap Meet and Fall Ride
Steve

Steve,
Hit me up too, I live in Duluth but come down to the cities often and would love to get into a group ride/event like that.

MplsCoaster said:

Steve

No, the avatar is not original it's from Social Distortion. If you have not heard of them Google their music, it rocks.

I am for sure interested in joining up when I have time, not sure how many vintage rides there are in the TC's but I was trying to get to one this last fall that I saw on CL. Interested in Swap Meets as well, went to one at Andover? High School in the fall. Are you part of the Minnesota Antique Bicycle Club? (I think that is what it is called) I followed a link I found here to their FB page and asked to join.

Back