Spunshine Hooker Bee

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about your injury. I'm sure you'll be back in no time.
Even if you can't work on them, you can always dream and plan for when you're doing better.

I like your innovative ideas with the Sunshine Hooker Bee. I like the long springer on the smaller frame.

I also like your green Sears. I got lucky recently and pick one up.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=40221&p=391697#p391697

Well guys. Work related injury's suck. I pulled,strained, sprained or tore every muscle in my back and thorasic area. I tore some cardalidge between my sturnum and rib cage.I work on the floor hunched over all day and have to displace 300-500ibs regularly. I have convinced my employer to supply a lift/ elevated work surface. The pain isnt as inteanse, but still remains constant.I dont have much strenth, have to let everything heal before i can start building the muscle back. I hope I'll be able to start work on the bike the first or second week of july, but not sure if thats gona be enough time to finis her up. :?: :|

Zero stress, take your time buddy, the important thing is to recover well.
That bike is right there, waiting for you, and it will wait for as long as needed.
All the best to you!! :wink:

Gdcast said:
Zero stress, take your time buddy, the important thing is to recover well.
That bike is right there, waiting for you, and it will wait for as long as needed.
All the best to you!! :wink:

+1
My thoughts are with you on your injury. It's a shame when it takes an injury like that to change workplace practice. :x Hope you're able to get about and it doesn't detract from your day to day life. All the best.

Back