Spring Makeover..less satin black w/red wheels..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok..hope i did this photobucket thing right..anyways..here's my spring makeover of my main ride..pics don't do the paint justice..gold base, rainbow flake suspended, then about 12 coats of clear..Nirve rear, skinny in the front..kind of a representation of the 60's Gasser's !! Went from a satin black frame / red wheels..and kinda liking the fresh look to it...what do you think ??

lowliferesurected2.jpg

Big thumbs up from me. Flat black and red wheels may be a classic hot rod scheme, but I'm always for the guy that sets himself apart from the crowd.

Thumbs up from me also, buddy! That's got a great look to it. Personally, I don't believe it has to be rust or primer or flat black to make a good rat! Nice paint really shows off that frame. Congrats on a BAD AZZ bike! 8) 8) 8)

Hey thanks everybody...was alot of fun makin' her shine..always been a huge fan of the "straight axle" gassers and the "fuel altereds" of the sixties..she feels "peppier" now too.. :D

Back