Spaceliners & Schwinn Tiger

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found these today all in the same spot. My first "Fresh Finds". Looking forward to many more!

I believe this is a Sears chrome Spaceliner. Unsure of the year.
FreshFinds1.jpg

Another Spaceliner or Flightliner. I'm not sure. They cut the top cross tube off and took the back rack and possibly the seat from the above chrome Spaceliner. Not sure what I'll do with this one yet.
FreshFinds2.jpg

A 1963 Schwinn Tiger frame and some extra parts.
Freshfinds3.jpg

udallcustombikes said:
Glad to see a member picked these up. I saw them listed this afternoon, but stupid work kept me off of them. Nice finds! Check the Coasters' site and come out for the ride tomorrow!

I finally caught a break! :D Seem's like everytime I find something it's already sold. The guy had just listed them within an hr or so.

I'd love to make it but I have prior plans. Shoot me a PM sometime. I don't work too far from Udall.

cl2202 said:
udallcustombikes said:
Glad to see a member picked these up. I saw them listed this afternoon, but stupid work kept me off of them. Nice finds! Check the Coasters' site and come out for the ride tomorrow!

I finally caught a break! :D Seem's like everytime I find something it's already sold. The guy had just listed them within an hr or so.

I'd love to make it but I have prior plans. Shoot me a PM sometime. I don't work too far from Udall.

I work second shift so I am usually around the house most mornings and weekends. Feel free to drop by.

cl2202 said:

That is awesome, Personally I'd lower the rack so the tire sticks through like the auction rat, Add some exhaust ports to the chain guard like I saw on someone else's bike here (can't remember who), and throw some apes on it.

outskirtscustoms said:
cl2202 said:

That is awesome, Personally I'd lower the rack so the tire sticks through like the auction rat, Add some exhaust ports to the chain guard like I saw on someone else's bike here (can't remember who), and throw some apes on it.

I like that idea. I may have to start some planning.

Back