Spaceliner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw a bike in front of someone's garage for over a year and always told myself to go and ask about it. So, Yesterday I rode by and stopped, I talked to the neighbors for a second to get the word. They said someone actually had come a day or so ago asking about it but the lady told them she didnt want to get rid of it. I went up to the door and asked if they wanted to get rid of itthey said yes. I asked how much and when her son studdard I offered $20 And they said YES!
SANY0029.jpg

But of course no one ever knows what happened to the other parts... :roll:

WOW! i"m stoked not only for you but for me too ., found this bike last week and couldnt figure out what it was till now a spaceliner :D its minus the tank fenders and springer but it duz have the og wheelset this weird frame desine had me stumted i love this forum anybody have extra parts for one of these i got plenty trade matierial oh missing chain guard also try too post pics latter..

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
WOW! i"m stoked not only for you but for me too ., found this bike last week and couldnt figure out what it was till now a spaceliner :D its minus the tank fenders and springer but it duz have the og wheelset this weird frame desine had me stumted i love this forum anybody have extra parts for one of these i got plenty trade matierial oh missing chain guard also try too post pics latter..

Well my friend you need to check this out for ideas!!

viewforum.php?f=30

Back