Sorry, You didn't win.....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No, that's quite alright!

I have been seeing OG Monark Springers go for $115-$150 lately and I quit bidding around $120 on this particular one. Found this email in my inbox this morning from ebay.

$267???

DidntWin.JPG

Is there something special about this ratty one that I don't see? :shock:

thats what I hate about ebay it seems everything I bid on I always end up bidding against the dude with too much money or not enough brains and is willing to pay twice the going rate but hey I don't mean to hate, good for the seller haha

Dethklok said:
thats what I hate about ebay it seems everything I bid on I always end up bidding against the dude with too much money or not enough brains and is willing to pay twice the going rate but hey I don't mean to hate, good for the seller haha

I've had the same problem myself, the last thing I bid on was a carb for a Honda Express Sr. Moped that I needed. I bid up to $75 which was $25 more than I wanted to spend but I needed it bad as it was the only part missing from my MINT scooter. I bid $75 and still got outbid. I finally ended up modding a Yamaha carb to work.

Maybe its just tax time but theres been more then a few things Ive been watching thats gone for way more then market value. There was a whole seller that had a scratch and dent walmart cruiser that went for $150 after shipping. :shock:

dragnusa said:
Maybe its just tax time but theres been more then a few things Ive been watching thats gone for way more then market value. There was a whole seller that had a scratch and dent walmart cruiser that went for $150 after shipping. :shock:
I bet the seller was happy.

outskirtscustoms said:
dragnusa said:
I bet the seller was happy.
I bet he was, I had bought stuff from the whole seller before off ebay and normally get killer deals from him not lately

Back