Somewhat of a slow study . . .

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy,
I've lurked these forums since 2008, so I guess it's time we made our acquaintance.

I'm geezer of 55 and got back into bikes 13 years ago when our daughter was born. Bought a yard sale 10 speed to ride her around in a baby seat, then found this site and was hooked. I've collected off and on ever since, so I guess thanks are in order for causing my addiction.

I teach Digital Media to high school students. After a day of video, Photoshop, Web page design and putzing with computers, it's great to get my hands greasy on some 'old school' projects and stuff. Tinkering in the shop and pedaling is the cheapest therapy I believe you can find.

I'm hoping that I can post a pic or two of some of the rides (they sho ain't fancy like what I see from you guys), but I enjoy puttering with em. Thanks letting me come along for the ride!

Pastor Rat
IMG_0058.jpg
IMG_9978.JPG

Welcome to the site. I live in Memphis. If you ever need any parts, look me up. Might try to put a vintage/rat ride together soon. I'll let you know.
Johnny
Midtown, Memphris

Back