Sometimes things just fall into place...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wednesday I got a bunch of calls from school and at first I didn't answer and I waited for it to go to voicemail. Nothing, so finally I answered one and it was my old electronics teacher and he had information about a place that was hiring a graduated senior that has taken his class. Wow...that sounds like me! The place is Material Converting. Paper style material Cutting, Laminating, Printing, and stuff along those lines. Its in my interests and goes along with the factory work in a mechanical field I want to do. http://www.materialsconverting.com/main.html

I called to set up a time to stop by for a interview and tour. And today I went in.
Its a nice little shop, steady pace work and it seems pretty easy. I really liked the way it was all working there. Talk talk talk, questions, answers, blah blah blah. Application and a "We'll call you either today or Monday to let you know". It wasn't even more than 3 hours later that I got the call. I have a job! Starting Monday. :D

I've been searching for months and all it took was 1 call and now I have a job. Gotta love it when things work out for you.

Mark-

Back