someone call Department of Human Services...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should limit that kids riding.when I was that age I was circleing the house on the driveway. But then again that old gravel circle-driveway was dangerious too, I dont know how many scars I have from our old circle drive.

I have to admit, the little guys got heart!! :mrgreen:

There's nothing quite like the feeling of living vicariously through your children.

Dennis

Lightfoot said:
There's nothing quite like the feeling of living vicariously through your children.

Dennis

yeah...

"hmm, i'd really like to take a jump off this ramp, that's placed at the top of these concrete stairs....but i might get hurt... son, do daddy a favor, and go get your bike..."

I love it! That kid is all guts man. I hope my kid is at least half that brave when he's that age.

As we get older we get wiser.

Nah, I told my boys 4 days ago: "You can only downhill this mountainroad on a good longboard, trucks tightened, with a helmet and proper protection."
Three days later I'm downhilling on my streetdeck with big wheels and super-fast bearings. After 25 meters: SPEEDWOBBLES!!!
I get thrown off, run like crazy for a few meters, summersault into the road and immediately raise my hands: "I'm okay!!"
My whole left arm, shoulder and back are one big crust... Hurts terribly!
You know it has bad new written all over it, but still you go and do it...
Men :roll: (is what my wife says)

I always wondered how pro freeriders got started.

If the kid wasn't smiling ear to ear, I'd be concerned, but he obviously loves it. I mean, how many of us ramp-jumped and tried to be the next BMX god growing up, and I never even owned a helmet. They've got him in helmet and knee guards, plus he's being supervised.

I think it's great!!!

Latest posts

Back