Some of my recent photography (new pics added)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just some of the non car/bike related pics Ive taken in the last few weeks :D Got to love leave!

SthCoastTrip134.jpg

SthCoastTrip136.jpg

SthCoastTrip120.jpg

SthCoastTrip107.jpg

SthCoastTrip061.jpg

SthCoastTrip034.jpg

newcastle6.jpg

newcastle5.jpg

newcastle4.jpg

newcastle3.jpg

newcastle2.jpg

newcastle1.jpg

Re: Some of my recent photography

Cool man, what do the numbers meen on the last pic? i took photo class in high school but it was not with digital. Nice shots man 8)

Great pics man. Makes me want to visit Australia....

my wife and I went to best buy looking for a good camera tonight but a little overwhelmed at the choises... whats the best one under $600.00 .

I think the Canon Rebel series is pretty good for the price... but I haven't ever bought a brand new camera and I haven't looked into the prices for one in years. Used cameras can sometimes be a better deal. I got my Canon 10D body used from Adorama. Might also try B+H.

Nice shots ya got a good eye for pics.. :wink:

maddogrider said:
Cool man, what do the numbers meen on the last pic? i took photo class in high school but it was not with digital. Nice shots man 8)

I'm pretty sure they're starting blocks/lane numbers for a sea water swimming pool. Nice shots hewey.

muddywater04 said:
my wife and I went to best buy looking for a good camera tonight but a little overwhelmed at the choises... whats the best one under $600.00 .

Umm, no idea, sorry. When I bought mine, I scoped out what was in my budget, then found reviews for those models on the net. Get reviews from both photography experts and ones where people can leave their 'buyers' feedback to get a nice mix. Ultimately look at what kinda photos you want to take, and which camera has the best features for what you want to do.

bean said:
maddogrider said:

I'm pretty sure they're starting blocks/lane numbers for a sea water swimming pool.

Yup.

Here's some more pics from my ride in the Blue Mountains on the weekend, which is a couple hours drive from Sydney
hewey said:
Pretty much all of the mountains is sandstone country, so generally the trails are pretty sweet (with patches of sand). Generally the riding is a mix of firetrails (closed to cars) and general dirt roads.

Lookout #1, you could drive into this one, but riding is much more fun.
BlueMountains003.jpg

Lookout #2 (and lunch). The ride into this one was sweet because it was closed to vehicles, and it had some great steep sections with plenty of waterbars!
BlueMountains013.jpg

These are all shots from that same kinda area
BlueMountains024.jpg

BlueMountains037.jpg

BlueMountains039.jpg

BlueMountains056.jpg

This is the view back to Sydney. Excuse the fuzziness, there's a bunch of haze over Sydney! Thats 115km (71miles) away!
BlueMountains059.jpg

I took the scenic route home and stopped to get some sunset pics
BlueMountains069.jpg

BlueMountains098.jpg

BlueMountains107.jpg

BlueMountains134.jpg

BlueMountains139.jpg

BlueMountains142.jpg

Time for home and a hot shower!
BlueMountains147.jpg

Back