Some New Cool Tires

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Nomads look good,interesting cut.I've been looking into the Twin Rails for a cruiser bmx.I've run an old pair of skinwalls with a single"rail" and really liked the smooth ride going straight and the grip when cornering in rougher surfaces.So maybe the twin rails will double the smoothness :D .

I must Resist the temptation. :x

Pics of the Nomad and Twinrail

nomad.jpg

twinrail.jpg

Found this pic of some resist nomad red walls on a bike

new-butcher-12.jpg

Found those nomads last night on the web.i like they way they look better than the hookworms.does anybody know of a tire with that look but has just straight grooves like a tractor front tire?obviously not as deep as a tractor tire lol but just a straight grooved tire.i want something similar to what the board track racers used.if I can't find any ill go with the nomads.

Slinginrods said:
Found those nomads last night on the web.i like they way they look better than the hookworms.does anybody know of a tire with that look but has just straight grooves like a tractor front tire?obviously not as deep as a tractor tire lol but just a straight grooved tire.i want something similar to what the board track racers used.if I can't find any ill go with the nomads.
Felt Quick Brick.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Slinginrods said:
th

Slinginrods said:

What about Sulky slicks?

Lowlife Lucas said:
Slinginrods said:
th

what color are you looking for?

wow just looked at your website ,those are the tires. ill need to get my funds right.not trying to hijack this thread.but thanks ,do you keep them in stock?

Back