Some Cruise O Rama pics.........

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here's some pics i got of karfer and the homies..........

DSCN0869.jpg

DSCN0870.jpg

DSCN0872.jpg

DSCN0874.jpg

DSCN0875.jpg

DSCN0876.jpg

DSCN0878.jpg

DSCN0880.jpg

DSCN0881.jpg

DSCN0882.jpg

DSCN0884.jpg

DSCN0885.jpg

DSCN0886.jpg

thanks for posting those keoki! man it sucks that i couldnt make it this time.....but ill be there the next for sure!! btw are you going to the dia de los hooligans on the 10th? my wifes got the day off so well all be there(think ill bring the itty bitty bike *its easy to stuff in the trunk*!......)

sensor said:
thanks for posting those keoki! man it sucks that i couldnt make it this time.....but ill be there the next for sure!! btw are you going to the dia de los hooligans on the 10th? my wifes got the day off so well all be there(think ill bring the itty bitty bike *its easy to stuff in the trunk*!......)

yup i'll be there..........dont know if im gonna ride my bike or drive the dart.............

cool pics keoki that last one of me from behind is really cool the way it blured. and the one of jimmy getting caught off guard is priceless.

so i finally cleaned uo the mess you kids left at the brickhouse, beer cans everywhere. the pics look great. i wish i could figure out how to post more- the art gallery is full of bike art, the kitchen is full of bikes, and i got a new ice cream trike project. this is going to be a great summer, i hope i have time to post on the forum.

karfer67 said:
he means in the last pic of my back see the white car?

ooohhh yeah, haha. see adam you answer all my questions.......my life would be a lot harder without adam......hahahhaha. sorry i couldnt make it yesterday. had a few too many with my uncle.

xAndyx said:
whos the guy with the cool willys pickup t-shirt?

hhaaha i thought it was you asking me that.............i had to double check with adam to make sure it really was you!

andy you comming to the show in may? gotta bring the jeep you know there is a best jalopy award right? just kidding i love that thing

haha thats not me. i live in syracuse ny (for the next few days). i was just curious, I've got/had a bunch of old willys liek the one on that guys shirt. that is a great face though

xAndyx said:
haha thats not me. i live in syracuse ny (for the next few days). i was just curious, I've got/had a bunch of old willys liek the one on that guys shirt. that is a great face though

whaat? really? i think his name is andy too! weird!

Latest posts

Back