SOLD! Aquarium canister filter API FILSTAR XP-XL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
SOLD! Hey, I noticed a lot of cyclist share hobbies other than cycling, so (with permission) I posted this 4 sale add here in "The Other Talk' forums. :D So as the title reads I have a new API FILSTAR XP-XL canister filter, I have no desire to set up a new aquariums so I'm trying to pass some savings on to any member here that would be interested in the filter. The filter 4 sale is the one highlighted and in red below, its the best they make. :wink: $80.00 plus shipping, items in Philly, I will ship just about anywhere. (its your dime :p )
Heres some info on it:

* 3-step, bypass-free construction ensures optimum aquarium filtration

* Anti-overheating design protects motor if filter gets clogged

* Reliable priming method for easy-start operation

Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Versatile, high performance aquarium canister filter loaded with convenient features. Height-adjustable inlet and customizable outlet system with venturi, and outlet nozzle allow this filter to work efficiently on any type of aquarium. Flow control is above tank level for easy accessibility. Anti-overheating design protects motor if filter gets clogged. Disposable filtration pouches and filtration baskets with handles allow easy replacement of media. Extra-large basket chambers allow space for additional bio media such as Bio-Chem Stars or specialized media. 2-year manufacturer's warranty. Replacement Rotor/Impeller Assemblies available.

Filter For aquariums Dimensions Media
Baskets Max.
gph
(up to)
XP S up to 45 gallons 9-1/2" x 8-1/2" x 10" 1 250 gph
XP M up to 75 gallons 9-1/2" x 8-1/2" x 14-3/4" 2 300 gph
XP L up to 175 gallons 9-1/2" x 8-1/2" x 17" 3 350 gph
XP XL up to 265 gallons 13" x 9" x 17" 4 450 gph

Back