Social Reject with a hot rod sickness. INTRO.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
I'm new here. I recently got back into bicycles. I've spent the last decade building hot rods but I got burned out on that. The gas prices the last few years certainly didn't help. I sold all my hot rod stuff and bought a motorcycle. I'm not into choppers too much so I got a dual sport motorcycle. Since there's not much chopping that goes on with a dual sport and I found myself getting the itch to modify something, I started getting back into bicycles.

At this moment I only have two bicycles: One is a Felt cruiser (at the moment it's a 2008 Armada but won't be for long) and the other is a Trek Classic cruiser.

My wife has an Electra Amsterdam and then my kids have an assortment of small stuff.

I'm looking forward to modifying the Felt Armada and I found this website while looking for information and parts online.

Here's a pic of my Felt:
FELTBIKE.jpg

And a pic of a chopper minibike I built about 6 years ago:
MINIBIKE2.jpg

Sorry I don't have any pics of any bicycles that I've chopped. Hopefully the minibike will give you all an idea of my interests....Thanks for reading my intro.

Later,
Social Reject

Back