soccer ...whats that all about?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bikeriderx said:
Boris said:
...you know that football is pants!!!!!
Now there's a new one I haven't heard before! :lol:
:oops: Ah, now let me explain..... :oops: I am not a swearer I just never have been, all my mates seem to manage to fit a one in between every word :D :D The furthest I might go is 'Ruddy or bloody heck' or my classic that makes everyone laugh is ''you blitherin idiot!' Under real duress i have been known to call someone the name of a male chicken ...but I really have to be pushed to come out with that one :D

Oh dear Ace and Badmuller looks like the Netherlands are still in :D :D ...hope you cope!

B607 said:
badmuller said:
There's words I have for soccer (un)fortunately, using these words on here,
would get me kicked of this super cool forum.
I would never do something that would ban me from something related to one of the coolest things in my life.

I am deeply ashamed to be dutch, whenever it comes to soccer.
I hope the dutch team will loose asap, so all that vuvuzela hype and noise will be nothing but a bad memory.

If i ever get to see the time that timetraveling is invented(maybe it is, but i just don't know it yet)
I will give up everything to go back and de-invent soccer, or make playing it punishable by law.

How's that?

had to get it off my chest. :oops:

Well, you should move to the USA because that's how 98% of the people here feel about soccer. Gary

I think i have all the right reasons to do so, but not the funding.

And i would have to start a new career(not that i have one now :D ).

I would love to go to one of the sunny states, but we do have friends in Cranston R.I.

Oh well, if i ever win the lotery........maybe. :roll:

:D :D I know! its crazy mate! You gonna be stuck with this till the bitter end! :shock: Mind, non of us football/soccer haters will mind if you guys get excited toward the final and beat the rest of the world ... all joking aside how cool would that be! It would be pretty neat to see 8) 8)

Exactly 4 years ago I was in Brasil, during the worldcup. Trying to fit in I got a yellow & green Brasilian footballshirt, I remembered just in time. So I decided to wear it while biking through town yesterday getting our weekend groceries. The looks I got were priceless :mrgreen: little did I know we would win... :lol:

Ace said:
Exactly 4 years ago I was in Brasil, during the worldcup. Trying to fit in I got a yellow & green Brasilian footballshirt, I remembered just in time. So I decided to wear it while biking through town yesterday getting our weekend groceries. The looks I got were priceless :mrgreen: little did I know we would win... :lol:

That's cool! :lol:

:D Well then ACE, you will have to get a Uruguay shirt from sent from fellow forum member GDCAST! He may be a little more passionate about the game so might be a bit reluctant to help you help The Netherlands win in your own special way 8)!

I think its so funny that you [ACE] and BADMULLER are so anti football and your team is doing so well.....so cool! :D

Don´t worry guys!!! We are here to help!
Unfortunately FIFA has plans of getting us off the cup by any means, as you may have seen on last game against Ghana. That Portuguese referee should have been a little less obvious about his disposition against us, but that's OK, we may not have Messi (according to Maradona the world´s best player which left with zero goals), we have no Brazil´s "JOGO BONITO", no German structure and elegance, but we have BIG cojones :D
imagen.php

I can only promise we´ll do our very best to keep the "Mechanic Orange" out of the final, so ACE and BADMULLER you are welcome to cheer for us!! :D :D
I´ll cheer for you against Germany on Sunday if we loose against you!! :D

"VAMO ARRIBA LA CELESTE!!!"

Boris said:
I think its so funny that you [ACE] and BADMULLER are so anti football and your team is doing so well.....so cool! :D

Hmmm...IF we get to the final and get to play with, I mean against Germany I take everything back :mrgreen: bring it on !

GDcast: I hope it's gonna be a fair game, but from what I've seen so far I can can only say: may the best referee win !
And be careful with your big cojones: they are hard to miss :lol:

badmuller said:
If anything good has to come out of all of this, I hope South Africa makes some money in the end,
and hope the right people benefit from it.
Kudos to that!

I hate to spoil it, but the only direct profit is made by FIFA. Indirectly I hope Sth Africa makes some bucks as well, but the Sth Africans are not even allowed to sell as much as a hotdog to spectators...not to mention the infrastructure was mostly done by foreign contractors. The WC has nothing to do with fair game, which is a big disgrace. But enough about football & politics, let's wait for the first case of druguse in the Tour de France :wink:

Well at least they´ll keep the good memories and infrastructure. And I´m sure that even in a small scale some economic benefit is left to some.

I tell you one thing, If we can´t win today, I´m sure glad is the Netherlands and not other that leave us out of the final.

Will the game from 1974 repeat today? HOPE NOT!! :D :wink:

:D :D Cant believe it i'm almost interested in the outcome! Bet the streets of both your countrys are quite tonight! GDCAST I shall go and buy a FREY BENTOS pie tonight 8) and will wear ORANGE whilst eating it :shock: ! Have fun guys!

Well, match starts 15:30 here, (40 minutes till kick off) streets are already empty and my heart is already beating up tempo...

Gdcast said:
Well played, congrats on the victory guys! :D
Good luck on Sunday!
Spoke in true 'ratrodbikes' sportmanship :D !! ....I would now like to see Germany meet the Netherlands in the final :). .......And with big, big apoligies to my German cousins Nadja and Philipe Wherhan [honestly! I'm sorry :D8)], perhaps The Netherlands could win with a blitzkrieg :shock: :D
Tounge firmly stuck in cheek,
Boris

Latest posts

Back