So i went to the track last saturday...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heres some pictures. Enjoy :)

Okay heres some sprints doing hotlaps.
DSCF1696.jpg

DSCF1697.jpg

DSCF1698.jpg

DSCF1699.jpg

DSCF1700.jpg

DSCF1701.jpg

DSCF1702.jpg

DSCF1704.jpg

I like it when they come out of the corner sideways shooting a 20 foot roostertail of dirt off the rear tires.
DSCF1705.jpg

This guy spun out In the last one of his hotlaps, He tore up the front suspension on his car he wasnt out the rest of the night, Tough break eh?
DSCF1706.jpg

Heres the first heat race of the limited latemodels, That or hotlaps i dont remember..
DSCF1708.jpg

DSCF1710.jpg

DSCF1711.jpg

It was the fastest four qualifiers.. Heres my favorite limitedlate model. This guys car is set up for this track he wins like every race.
DSCF1715.jpg

Heres some more racing shots of the limited lates.
DSCF1717.jpg

DSCF1718.jpg

Heres the sprints 1st heat race.
DSCF1723.jpg

DSCF1724.jpg

DSCF1725.jpg

DSCF1727.jpg

DSCF1729.jpg

Okay none of the ones from the feature came out, Idk why, I got 1 goodone, its hard to take a picture of a car going 100+mph The cars a blurr. Look.
DSCF1740.jpg

Thats all i got, I woulda got more but the pics from the cruise earlyer that day werre still on the camera, So i rode my bike like 12 Miles to the cruise and home round trip, Then i drove to the races and home, 98.1 MILES ONE WAY! wish there were some tracks closer to us. Theres flatrock, i think thats closer but we never went there anywayys, Yeah i did alot of traveling that day, Hope yall enjoyed the pictures.

Hmm. Nobody likes racing Huh? Should i post some more pics here or not? I got Video.

Well, last saturday, we went 2 the track, And they ran the same sprints W/OUT THE WINGS! IT WAS NUTS!!
DSCF1794.jpg

We seen this guy flip over and barrel roll 8 times, It was CRAZY! He had 2 get rushed 2 the hospital, He was okay but his car was SOL!!
DSCF1803.jpg

This guy hit the wall in the feature, he was fine his car. Not.
DSCF1806.jpg

DSCF1812.jpg

I love it when they come out of the corners sideway flinging dirt! aha
DSCF1813.jpg

It rained early that morning, Which was good it killed the dust.
DSCF1814.jpg

Beautiful Sunset<3 lol
DSCF1819.jpg

Sweet clouds
DSCF1820.jpg

My favorite limited late.
DSCF1822.jpg

DSCF1823.jpg

And i got a closeup of this when we were leaving.
DSCF1838.jpg

DSCF1839.jpg

Im uploading video right now so Sit tight. :)

they race without the wings here too after the season, only race left is the mechanic swap were the mechanics drive em instead of the normal drivers, always fun to watch, your favorite car with a different driver.

Hey ccr, that sounds sweet, I WOULD Love 2 see the mechanic get 2 drive.

Back