snow...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well its snowin here in Indiana. Mama wants her car in the garage so I just spent a couple hours moving and stacking bikes.. :roll: ..Guess I'll un-tangle "em next spring....I need a bigger garage!!

I won't tell you what the forecast is for today here. :?

You're a good man for organizing the laboratory. :wink:

I did uncover this lost gem though:
100_2908.jpg

100_2909.jpg

100_2911.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

We had a dusting here in cincy saturday, the grociery stores had a good day, people here freak out about snow.

Same here, Kroger's was almost out of 2%. It's insanity here when we get our first snow of the year.

We had a real early flurry [for us]a couple of weeks back but just been warned of full on snow storm for friday and saturday 21st & 22nd of November for the northeast of England by the weather men.....WAHEY!!! :lol: !!! :lol: ! :lol:

i am off the lake a bit, i seen about a inch but the cold wind was blowing, seen reports on the lakeshore
wow almost a foot of snow in a few places north of 94
it's time to get the long underwear out. it was such a cold snap that it froze all 4 of my doors shut.
was a lil sideways a few times on my way to work. ice on the roads here and there :mrgreen:

drive safe

we got hit with about 6" last night/this morning. I watched a guy go off the road then pushed him out :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:? We had snow 3 wks ago......had the day off and played 18 holes of golf in 64 degree weather and short's! :p (was 24 this AM though!) :wink:
L8 EM

I'll take the snow over-smog, earthquakes,major fires(good for smog),and a buttload of traffic! :p
L8 EM

This is the 3rd day in a row for us up here on Oswego, NY. We are up to about 9 inches of snow. I live about 10 blocks away from Lake Ontario. ...., lake effects. Last year, thanks to global warming, the lake never froze so the snow season was longer. Once the lake freezes the snow stops. Why did I move up here? Oh yea, bigger basement to put bicycles in.

No cars........

Back