SNEEKI TIKI

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the attention to detail is amazing!!!

i love a piece that can make the seasons instantly change (up here in mass. thats a big deal).

thanx for the compliments guys! Brando loves it. we took it out for its debut last nite. all my boys were diggin' it! Brandon's head is so big now... and he's already got a pretty huge mellon as it is :mrgreen:

CourageAndBlood said:
the rope wrap really sticks out at me for some reason....i may be stealing that idea.....

I too, will also most likely be "borrowing" that idea...

-Mp

Nice work! Love all the non-standard bike elements - cork, wood, rope, tiki head... Very well done!

ok,
erix

erix said:
Nice work! Love all the non-standard bike elements - cork, wood, rope, tiki head... Very well done!

ok,
erix
I echo this remark. Those little details really make it stand out from the crowd. Tastefully done dude!

I'll be lucky if my present and first build will be 1/3 that nice.
G.

erix said:

ok,
erix

What he said!
I've had the idea of a pirate themed bike using the same materials...not to pull my own horn as I have only a rough sketch or 2 & you have built a rolling work of art...this freind better be for life!

Back