Skinny tired Cruiser Code named Greenie:o)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to get the clear shot on after work today. It turned out pretty nice. Bikes are hard to paint. The sun was going down in this picture:eek:(

Streetcruiser033.jpg

Streetcruiser032.jpg

I'll start putting things back together Thursday or so. I want the paint to cure a little. I ordered some Green pedals. They should be here tomorrow. All I have left to buy is a chain and a kickstand.

~Wes~

Almost done\o/ I'm waiting on a chain and my pedals still. I'll get the cranks in today.

Streetcruiser034.jpg

Streetcruiser035.jpg

~Wes~

Sweet looking ride! Makes me want to go buy some lime sherbert.

The cranks are installed. I'm waiting on my new pedals and green chain:eek:( I found some green reflectors and light I'm going to get. I should have ordered stuff sooner.

Thanks so muck for the compliments!!!

~Wes~

My pedals arrived\o/

Today I cut out some white oak to make the back rack out of. Here I'm checking things out. Dig the pedals:eek:)

Streetcruiser036.jpg

I'm liking the looks of things. I want to try something with the seat though.

Streetcruiser037.jpg

Here I have the boards shaped and sanded smooth. I'll start applying the finish tonight. It will probably take five or six coats of Tung oil.

Streetcruiser038.jpg

I can't wait for that chain to get here:eek:)

~Wes~

Nice bike, I like the green and white.

Got my Green chain today and installed it\o/ The bike works/looks great!!! The kickback hub is kind of fun. I'll post a few more pictures this weekend. I have a little art work planned for the wood rack. I have a lot going on right now:eek:)

~Wes~

A couple of bolt-on's. My new Alien horn and chrome headlight. I hope it's bright enough? I might need to upgrade the LED inside :D

Streetcruiser039.jpg

Streetcruiser040.jpg

Streetcruiser041.jpg

More to come.....

~Wes~

Back