Side of the road

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This truck has been sitting in the exact same spot since I was a kid. I definatley oozing rat rod. If only someone would do something with it!
IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

Let her rust in piece.... it looks perfect in that setting. It makes the scene complete. Beautiful photos.

Aaron

Awesome pics! Don't see that everyday. It's retired I would leave it too. Never know you could get it road worthy and it might have a mind of it's own. Everyone laughs at me when I say this but every old car I have drove has it's own way of doing things. They all have a soul. No matter what you do.

It's oozing something, all right. I think it's virginia creeper vine!!

Fattroy, I agree about them having souls. I'm a firm believer that if you link enough mechanical or electronic components, it develops a soul of some kind. You see it in cars, bikes, computers. And some of those cars have become quite comfortable sitting in fields, and will try to Freaking kill you if you try to make it do anything alse.

iduno maybe i am the goof ball but i would be knocking on his door asking about it. nothing makes me more mad then seeing a cool old truck rotting away. just my 2 1/2 cents although the way it is placed i would guess it is part of his yard art.

:p :p :p I'd be all over that! $50 and it's yours! Just gotta tow it outta there.Fun,Fun! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That would be a perfect place for squash!LOL :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Latest posts

Back