Show us your Spaceliner Convertible Tank bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
And I'm sure all RRB's are familiar with the renaissance man's
DRAG KING - Raceliner Dragster
He also sells a cool product "the spaceliner convertible tank"

100_6730_zps946939fa.jpg

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/in...er-convertible-tanks.86060/page-4#post-892942
Please post your bikes here built using this tank, cool to see how these bikes evolve....

GREAT Post idea. I cant wait to see this page fill up with those custom tanks! :bigboss:

2k! Nice drop :eek:

I dont know if I could feel sentimental enough about any bike with that in my hand, all greenbacks :p Love the shot. How you likin that little Ladies Firebolt?

I got another twinbar ladies frame today, something called a StarFlite., no markings on the brake arm., brake., most of the parts.. the reflectors were made in NY.
I believe it to be a Columbia.

[edit:Might actually be a Ross]

Last edited:
I totally missed the one you did @c1run1 !!! Nice work!!!!

TRM, CCC was a beautiful mix of modern tech and old school styling.

Here's my latest version. This time it's built around a 1962 ladies Firebolt frame.

02_zpsgr2uoxgb.jpg

04_zpszw7iee74.jpg

01_zpsay2epet9.jpg

05_zpsz0ybnlpk.jpg

The frame:
Original%20Frame_zpsxmxxbbl4.jpg

man another awesome looking build you got mad skills my man I might have to buy a ladies space liner just for one of these tanks they are awesome. do you have them for other bikes as well? I seem to be finding a lot of ladies bikes when I go hunting

man another awesome looking build you got mad skills my man I might have to buy a ladies space liner just for one of these tanks they are awesome. do you have them for other bikes as well? I seem to be finding a lot of ladies bikes when I go hunting
Thanks h-l-c. I'm finding other girls frames that they will fit. These tanks aren't limited to Spaceliners anymore!

Here's my latest mounted on a Schwinn Wasp.
101_0254.JPG

You may have covered this before rtm, but do they work on the super ubiquitous Schwinn Breeze?
Yes it will work, but it doesn't flow as well with the straight seat stays in my opinion.

Cool, cool. How does the angle of the seat tube effect the fit? I notice many of these are very laid back.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Well, I am not a fan of these at all on most bikes, but that Trike is KILLER looking. Best lookin trike I ever seen! Kudos c1Run1...never thought id drool on a three wheeler!

Back