Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 1965 Dodge A100 van (Scooby Doo van). Had it since 2008.

img_0710.jpg

Well ya! The roof hooks are already gone.....been getting it mechanically sound before doing the body....had to put in a new motor and all new fuel system and electrical, it's a labour of love!

Paint will be a Tiki Wiki theme like this.....

tiki_s10.jpg

Gold Street Customs said:
I meant the one piece wrap around rear window :oops: my buddies dad had one of these when I was kid in Detroit and it was black too with red gutts ....your link dont show anything...but googles main page but i know where you were going with the link.. :mrgreen:

jaysmo said:
Gold Street Customs said:
I meant the one piece wrap around rear window :oops: my buddies dad had one of these when I was kid in Detroit and it was black too with red gutts ....your link dont show anything...but googles main page but i know where you were going with the link.. :mrgreen:
It shows ok on my end, 63 split window Vette.

Scott, I am totally jealous!...Slant 6, or 273?

I know huh? I've wanted one of these for the longest time.
it's a 1962, so slant 6. the 273 came out in 1964. I've been considering a swap. I have been thinking about changing out eh slant 6 for a Mercedes 300TD turbo diesel. it's small enough I'd probably get 35 mpg.

37fleetwood said:
I know huh? I've wanted one of these for the longest time.
it's a 1962, so slant 6. the 273 came out in 1964. I've been considering a swap. I have been thinking about changing out eh slant 6 for a Mercedes 300TD turbo diesel. it's small enough I'd probably get 35 mpg.

I'm all for the diesel, but otherwise the slant is a great engine.

the slant 6's are great but I think I'm going to end up driving this one a lot, so I'm thinking mileage.
it will keep it's patina at least for a while, but eventually I'd like to paint it. the interior is kinda rough so I may have to focus there first.

37fleetwood said:
the slant 6's are great but I think I'm going to end up driving this one a lot, so I'm thinking mileage.
it will keep it's patina at least for a while, but eventually I'd like to paint it. the interior is kinda rough so I may have to focus there first.

4 words: Mexican blanket seat covers. :mrgreen:

AAHHGGHHH How much for the '72 Toyota Celica in the background?? You don't see those often.
But really I have my eye on one in New Britain,CT where I also found a 1/24 scale model of same in the local
hobby shop . Weird :? But the wagon looks like an awesome project whatever you do,other then stock,OK ?
......Stevil

1960 F100, it's been sitting for about 15 years now, had a tree fall on the back, but it still starts up! Original 292 V8. I'd love to get it legal again just to drive it on the weekends.

28hg94o.jpg

Back