Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheFlyingDingo said:
The fence was torn off.

Hah!

Absutly no trespassing signs. Next time I'm checking out the building.

I would let my kids ride there quads and dirtbikes in there. There use to be a dirt track setup in there. I think people play mad paintball there now... Let me know if you see anyone out there with ATV's or dirtbikes... I would like to find another spot close to home..

Do you know the history on the project? It looks lime such an amazing project. Very ambitious.

No quads from what I noticed. I didn't notice any paintball splattering, and not much graffiti.

The guy who was building it went bankrupt trying to build a hockey venue out there. The pillars are a stadium seating areana. The building I do not know much about besides it was a bunch of smaller rinks..

TheItGuy said:
The guy who was building it went bankrupt trying to build a hockey venue out there. The pillars are a stadium seating areana. The building I do not know much about besides it was a bunch of smaller rinks..
See, I knew it was going to be some sort of stadium...I thought it was for some kind of water show :roll:

Never thought hockey...haha!

Some great rides on here... and I mean the cars too. With all the dub-freaks, I thought y'all might enjoy this...

bbq3.jpg

My 1960 J&S buggy. Got an EJ25 subaru, bus box, more mods than I've had hot meals and I drive it properly. Offroad, onroad, dirt gymkhanas. Lots of fun even if it has been a big hole to pour $$$ into...

here's a vid I thought you might like...

the buses belong to my brother and one of his mates. My bro's the is the desert sand coloured panel. The last bike I built went on show with it and his mate's bus at the VW nationals last year. Both are 67 panels. Here are some pics...

mssplit1.jpg

mssplit4.jpg

67292_482880140395_509120395_7023596_7156644_n.jpg

72208_482880580395_509120395_7023620_4649934_n.jpg

My 1994 GMC Sierra. Homemade tailgate.

the first is was a 53 chevy 3100.. I miss this one. we got rid of her a year ago when our twin were born.

020.jpg

I sold the chevy and picked up Rosie from my good buddy Mac Daddy... Shes a 53 dodge coronet. still has the original 241 HEMI!! AND three on the tree with overdrive

l_f3b324f590244ab6ba9765e75270607d-1.jpg

My '56 IH that I put on a '88 full size Chevy. On air. Still have work to do this Winter. I did the body swap, built all the rear suspension and have done a ton of other little stuff.

DSC00581.jpg

d5.jpg

I posted many many pages ago my cars. I just added one to the fleet:
2006 Dodge Charger RT Daytona. Go Mango. These are the dealer photos. I picked it up 2 days ago. I'll take some photos at home soon ... and some tire burning vids. :wink:
2006Daytona01.jpg

2006Daytona02.jpg

2006Daytona03.jpg

And Boy's favorite part
2006Daytona04.jpg

Back