Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nick, GREAT TRUCK. That's not too shabby for a first vehicle man. Good on you. Can't wait to hear about the bicycle hauls you make with it.

Carl, OMG, that picture is great. Ahhh the 80s.

I picked up a set Blacktop Edition wheels recently for my Journey. Not 100% sure I like them. Wife said "that's sick. Looks like a boy's truck now"

13230044923_66884ab863_b.jpg

13229892545_6fe8aba193_b.jpg

ifitscoolitsforyou, now it needs a hand done pinstripe down the side, in black and red intertwined. Right down the body crease that ends at the tail light.

Carl.

Blaster- Awesome Nova Wagon!

Murray-Eliminator- That's one SWEET Challenger. Awesome modern day muscle right there! :showingbiceps:

Ian- Thanks! Its has almost no rocker panels left due to rust issues, but I'm not complaining. If its free its for me! :grin: Hopefully I can make some more CL flips with it.
I don't know why you don't like your wheels o_O I like them 110%! You can't go wrong with black and silver! :113: Plus that stripe is pretty snazzy. :happy:

Yeah that little Alfa Spyder was cool till I rolled it... As far as a reunion tour, brother I'm the lead singer and rhythm guitarist in a rockin' praise band, Crossfire, that plays every Sunday morning!

Carl.

Back