Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of my rides......

DSC04151.jpg

DSCF8495.jpg

DSC05375.jpg

DSC05378.jpg

DSC04207.jpg

DSC04206.jpg

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l220/ ... 134faf.pbw

Nice truck, and OH DANGG! LOOK AT THAT G-WAGON, IS THAT A 'Burban? :lol: :D

familytruxster said:
Foe some reason this is the only picture that I have at home of my truck. This is my daily 10 mpg driver...
1991 Burb 4WD
DSCF3550.jpg
Suburbans Rock! I regret getting rid of my 69 K10 3dr it was an old forestry rig 283 fact granny box the old man I bought it from tells me "ya can haul six grown men and a cord of wood" best sales pitch ever. the 283 started smoking real bad so I thought a big block would drop right on in....not after shortening this and modifying that the so called 454 ( after checking the numbers turned out to be a 69 427) finally went in it was a little hard on driveline parts but chirping third was fun all said and done it stayed 12 mpg even with the engine swap then when I bought a house it went bye bye....but thats another story.

A couple bad pictures. My '04 Titan and for you non believers up north it does snow occasionaly in Texas.

HPIM0195.jpg

My '91 Mustang 5.0 . It hasn't moved from that spot in a while due to: a) lack of time b) lack of funds c) a small electrical fire d) It's a Ford (pick your favorite)
One day like the fabled Phoenix it too will rise up from the ashes. :roll:

IMG_3548.jpg

Hay Burner said:
A couple bad pictures. My '04 Titan and for you non believers up north it does snow occasionaly in Texas.

HPIM0195.jpg

]

That's not snow!.......we call that FROST! :lol:

KOTA said:
That's not snow!.......we call that FROST! :lol:

Well here it's enough to create a general panic and close schools. It is very well behaved though its normally gone by noon. :p

here is my ride its a 08 jk unlimited with 34 super swampers rock rails 9" lights and some other fun stuff. i'm the guy they call when their trucks get stuck or roll over. two days ago i spent 4 hours in 10" of snow miles from anything trying to get a samuri off its roof. it took the jeep and a tractor to get her out. Tread Lightly and Leave no trace.
wheelin005.jpg

i need a better picture all that shows is the stranded rodeo i'm towing

Suburbans Rock! I regret getting rid of my 69 K10 3dr it was an old forestry rig 283 fact granny box the old man I bought it from tells me "ya can haul six grown men and a cord of wood" best sales pitch ever. the 283 started smoking real bad so I thought a big block would drop right on in....not after shortening this and modifying that the so called 454 ( after checking the numbers turned out to be a 69 427) finally went in it was a little hard on driveline parts but chirping third was fun all said and done it stayed 12 mpg even with the engine swap then when I bought a house it went bye bye....but thats another story.
Thanks, in addition to a couple of bikes, I also picked up the Burb from my friend Micah (Biddaddy101). Actually we traded. He needed something that got better mileage and I needed something that hauled more kids. Growing up one of the trucks that I always wanted and thought was cool was a lifted 4WD Suburban. So here it is. It has 3" body lift (I'm not a big fan of body lifts, but it was already on there) 4" suspension lift and 35" BFG M/T's stock 350 auto. with a Cherry Bomb Exteme 3 in 3 out muffler that rumbles a bit. It would probably get better mileage but my little boy likes to hear it too. It's not perfect but it's fun to drive.
DSCF9433.jpg

Junior monster truck I put together for my last workplace - smallest 4x4 we could find (Suzuki LJ80) and the biggest tyres we could buy (37 inch Creepy Crawlers). Cut the leaf springs off and built a four link setup, spun up some alloy hats and got springs made to convert some old Ranchos into coilovers, and some other half-arsed mods - scary

n561043791_1477746_2666.jpg

Heres my current project/gas saver, 71 super beetle, suicide doors, caddy tail lights, chop top convertible. Soon to get a new windshield frame and carson top, air bags, white walls and tall rat fink shifter. not bad for the entire thing being under $400 so far with current tags.

DSC02503.jpg

DSC02509.jpg

A couple of Aussie trucks.

I had this 81 Holden Ute (utility) for 10 years and put over 400 000 km's on it. It never let me down once. I sold it last year mainly because of fuel prices and my wife and son couldn't both fit in it with me.
RedUte-1.jpg

Holden Rodeo (Isuzu). 2.6 MPFI - good on fuel and the family can fit in. I've done 120 000 in 4 years.
RodeoUte.jpg

not sure many of you guys will know what this is but its my project car its a 1964 eh holden wagon slow process no where near finished but it will get there
the last image was my first one i bought but it wasnt worth fixing so i bought the other one

ehwagon037.jpg

ehwagon019.jpg

ehwagon003.jpg

heres a more recent picture of the dynasty(from today actually)
I might be going to get a full set of wire caps today.(I only have 2 on the driver side...lol)
photo-1.jpg

driver side is the pretty side anyway

photo.jpg

Latest posts

Back