show me you're frankenbikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
this is a topic for people like me who just throw parts together and build something that works (sometimes not always lol)
so if you just threw something together out of jnk parts and just had no direction no planning or anything of that nature heres the place to show them off
i'll start ith a few ive built
first off my sting ray rat

then i got hermie my frankenbike

my ross klunker attempt although this is hermie just rebuilt into a klunker in sorts

i call this one hot roddy piper its a 1987 rally sandpiper hotrod/rat build

1987 huffy ( street stalker) stalker mountain bike built into a touring style bike

this is all i got for junk pile builds the rest are somewhat stock but only swapped a wheel or 2 but anyone can post rather you just used a bolt from a junk bike or built an entire bike out of you're junk piles feel free to post
enjoy
Sean

It may not look like it at first glance, but this thing was a total Frankenbike. I added odd things, made several drastic changes to the frame, made the front springer out of a MTB rear end, and on and on. This thing was much longer (two frames spliced together), then shorter, then lower, then longer again, all the while adding things like hood ornaments, or Harley foot pegs as grips, etc. I used this bike to experiment with, until I finally sold it.

heya devon science
that thing is sweet!!!!!
thats a good example of what im talking about
frankenbikes are just that bits n pieces of different bikes or other things all put together to show a great bike
yours is sweet and it shows what can be done with bikes rather then send them to the landfill
that springer from the rear of a mountainbike i a really cool idea
it looks fantastic
thanks for sharing
Sean

Latest posts

Back